MARS supports automated testing on all mainstream browsers, supports page elements import visually.Supported browsers: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MacOS Safari."
MARS supports automated testing on desktop programs built in WinForm, WPF, C, VB.net, Delphi, Java, etc. and efficiently identifies page elements, MARS helps greatly improve test efficiency and effectiveness.
MARS Mobile is based on the core MARS framework, implemented for the Android, iOS operating system, supports mobile Web APP(Webpage), and Native App test automation.
MARS API is convenient for user customization development, to meet any special test automation requirements. In the form of Native Addon, MARS API plugin can be used flexibly.
MARS Tutorial Basics has been updated
MARS 4.0 The latest version is released.
Latest version MARS WORKSTATION v 3.2.1 Release
CEO inquiies MARS at Pactera MKO exhibition
1. Please make sure all MARS components are installed correctly.
1. Based on the installed MARS version，click Here Download sample test data file of right version.
2. Please download the sample DB file MARS_DB_Backup_v*.*.*.sql to your local PC drive D.
1. Enter MySQL terminal. Please input the password: root
2. Switch to MARS database: mySql>use mars
3. Import the database file: mySql>source d:/MARS_DB_Backup_v*.*.*.sql
1. WEB Sample System Under Test: http://mars.pactera.com:8010
2. Winform Sample System Under Test click Here Download to your local PC drive D
Username: Test Password: 123 Login into MARS Workstation and run the sample test.